Thursday, February 12, 2015

Gal to Pal: how to be your own Valentine (and also how to make yourself look like a hunky dude)

Hi guys!

This week I did a VLOG for the very first time. I chose to do a tutorial on how to look like a really hunky guy. It should be helpful to most female singers as there seems to be a pants role for nearly every voice type.

I was also inspired by the fact that my partner will be away as he is rehearsing for a production of Mary Poppins (awesome!) and I will be alone on Valentines Day. I didn't think anything could be better, in this case, than being my own Valentine and so I turned myself into a hunk (ha!) for myself to hang out with.


I made this on my phone.



After I took my hair down I felt like I looked even dreamier.




I had intended to show you how to do it in 5 minutes, but by the time I finished explaining the first time through and had picked up all my dropped brushes, it was closer to 20. I had to record it again.


OMG AMAZING THUMBNAIL. THANKS YOUTUBE.

All of the products I use are things I already own; I have never purchased anything extra to play a pant role. You'll notice I did not do the loose powder over top and that is because it was my second time today doing the make-up and I didn't want to deal with it again.

Please give it a watch and let me know what you think!

If you are feeling ambitious, give it a try yourself and share the picture ( #immyownvalentine ) on my Facebook Page, Twitter (@irrelevantdiva) or Instagram (@theirrelevantdiva).

Let me know if there is anything you'd like me to write or vlog about and I will see what I can do.

I have some ideas up my sleeve so stay tuned!

Thanks for following me and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment